According to WordPress, there are millions of web content written and posted daily. The Huffing Post alone produces at least 1,200 content pieces per day. As companies shift their focus to content marketing, the need for content optimization services also rises.
In this guide, I’ll explore essential content optimization services and tools to boost your ranking on various search engines, including Google.
Importance of Content from SEO Standpoint
While posting several content and blog posts is crucial, optimizing the content to fulfill all SEO requirements will potentially boost their quality and performance on the Google search engine. Generally, well-optimized content will attract millions of site visitors.
I believe you’ve heard the phrase ‘content is king’ in web content optimization. Creating high-quality content is the secret to success in SEO content marketing. It will earn you several backlinks and rank your website top in Google, the king of all search engines.
However, you should note that both SEO and content work jointly. Without the other, the performance of your website will drastically diminish. For instance, keyword research will be useless when you don’t use the keywords correctly in your web content.
Another advantage of creating an authentic and engaging content is that it makes you stand out among other competitors. By ranking your website top in search engines, your company will become more visible to readers and generate qualified leads.
What is Content Optimization in SEO?
Google keeps on updating its policies when it comes to content optimization, but that doesn’t change the fact that you should create high-quality content. It needs to useful, credible, engaging, informative and more valuable than other competitor sites.
Well-optimized web content will be helpful and attractive to many search engines like Google. In a nutshell, here are some of the tips for creating optimized content.
- Determine your topic and perform keyword research
- Develop your content format and outline for optimal readability
- Stick to your topic and target keywords when writing the content
- Add backlinks throughout the entire content
- Optimize your title tag, meta description, and URL after creating the content
These best SEO practices will help you optimize your web content further to rank your website top in Google and other search engines.
Best Content Optimization Services and Tools for SEO Writing
Now that you understand some of the best practices in SEO content writing, there’s no doubt you’ll need some top content optimization tools to quickly boost your search traffic. Thankfully, there are hundreds of SEO tools and services that can be helpful.
You can use more than one content optimization tool to achieve exceptional results and dominate the search engine space. However, you should define your goals to find the best services and tools, whether it is to generate more leads or close more sales.
Here is a comprehensive list of top content optimization tools and services you’ll find.
Table of Contents [hide]
- 1. Surfer SEO
- 2. Keyword Revealer
- 3. Social Animal
- 4. Textmetrics
- 5. Scoop.it
- 6. Word2Clean
- 7. Infogr.am
- 8. WooRank
- 9. BuzzSumo
- 10. SEMrush
- 11. Ahrefs
- 12. PageOptimizer Pro (POP)
- 13. Long Tail Pro
- 14. Hemingway Editor
- 15. Grammarly
- 16. SpyFu
- 17. Moz On-Page Grader
- 18. Google Keyword Planner
- 19. AgencyAnalytics
- 20. nTopic
- 21. Majestic SEO
- 22. PageSpeed Insights
- 23. Yoast SEO
- 24. Traffic Travis
- 25. Raven Tools
1. Surfer SEO
Surfer SEO is one of the most reliable content optimization tools. According to Rankchart, it receives about 1,550,958 page views and 258,493 unique visitors per day. It offers several tools for content editing, keywords research, and SERP analysis.
Surfer is a powerful content optimization tool with multiple features specific to SEO content writing. It can analyze over 500 on-page signals in a single sweep and help you achieve higher rankings. You can also use the tool to optimize old and new content.
When it comes to keyword research, Surfer delivers exceptional results. It allows users to search for target keywords by analyzing all the content in Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) and providing access to all the data-driven recommendations.
As you analyze the SERPs, you’ll identify the keywords that other pages target, helping you outdo your competitors’ content. You can also determine the length of web pages, prominent phrases, and the backlinks common in different materials.
With Surfer, you can obtain several keywords in two groups, questions and regular search terms. They come along with relevancy levels and search volumes based on SERP. It’s the best way to structure the SEO content in your web pages.
Here is a summary of the aspects you’ll access at Surfer during your keyword research.
- Single & Multi Keyword input
- Instant Content Editor access
- Similar keywords
- Direct SERP Analysis
- Country-specific suggestions
- People Also Ask
- Real questions
- Search volume
Also, Surfer can help you generate useful guidelines for perfectly optimized content that will engage readers when it comes to content editing and creation. You’ll also access some information that might be useful to your content, such as:
- Keyword density
- Number of headings
- Number of images
- Meta tags structure
- Referring domains
- Page speed
- Referring URLs
All the above features of Surfer will help you create top-notch, well-structured, and optimized content to rank your website top in search engines.
If you are searching for an exceptional tool for keyword research, consider subscribing to Keyword Revealer. It’s an absolute must-have tool that provides access to more than 10,000 search locations. This fantastic keyword research tool generates hundreds of long-tail keywords in a few seconds, including low-competition keywords.
Upon discovering the untapped keywords, Keyword Revealer will evaluate each of them and allow you to view their difficulty scores. With this tool, you’ll also get the chance to analyze the competition and ranking on the first page of Google. The good news is that it will offer useful recommendations that can improve your ranking.
By identifying and incorporating all keywords with the highest search volumes in your web content, your site will most likely appear on the first page of Google. Thankfully, Keyword Revealer provides a competitive analysis to help you understand where your website is lagging and where it’s performing best.
You can benchmark your competitors and evaluate their performance against others in the same industry. As you analyze the competitors’ content, Keyword Revealer will help you identify competitor gaps (where keywords overlap) and create incredible keywords to fill the gaps. That will drive tons of traffic to your website and ranking it top.
Keyword Revealer is also useful when it comes to backlink analysis. The tool will not only monitor the performance of all the backlinks incorporated in your content but also help you find your competitor’s backlinks. All you have to do is enter the URL of your competitor and gain access to all backlinks, whether lost or new.
If you are searching for a reliable content optimization tool ideal for content marketing, I suggest you try out Social Animal. The tool offers more in-depth insights into content marketing strategies that can help you study and surpass your competitors. That’s because Social Animal is one of the most powerful SEO research tools you’ll find.
Content research is a vital tool for B2B companies and content marketers. In a report by DemandGen, 96 percent of B2B buyers value content that provides data and value. So, if you are a content marketer, you’ll need an SEO content marketing tool like Social Animal to create top-notch content for your prospective readers.
Some of the features that make Social Animal outstanding include:
- The ability to analyze millions of articles within a few seconds to find top trending content and their sources
- Social Animal can track the performance of a competitor’s content to gain valuable insights for your content
- The tool can help you find the best influencers for a particular content to improve your reach for target readers.
How Social Animal is Useful in Content Research
Social Animal has a robust search function that allows you to streamline your content research process to a few seconds. All you’ll have to do is enter any keyword and get a complete overview of the top-performing content surrounding the keyword. You’ll also get to know the authors of the content displayed in your search results.
Social Animal will dig deeper into the material and identify the primary keywords. Despite tracking millions of keywords, Social Animal can still provide deep insights into how each keyword has performed in the past, making it one of the most reliable tools for keyword research.
Textmetrics is my go-to when it comes to content and keyword analysis. I have used it before, and it functions explicitly. The tool offers the easiest way to produce high-quality SEO content that matches the target audience. As a result, it boosts the search engine rankings, driving more traffic to websites and increasing conversion rates.
Top search engine optimization companies are using Textmetrics to optimize web content based on SEO guidelines and requirements. You’ll not have to hire an SEO expert when you integrate Textmetrics plugin into your website. The tool’s content optimization algorithms operate based on extensive natural language processing.
Some of the tasks you’ll accomplish with Textmetrics plugin include:
- Content Analysis: The tool will instantly analyze your web content and inform you how to optimize it to achieve better results in all search engine rankings such as Google. It also offers tips on how to improve the readability of your texts.
- Real-Time Suggestions: When integrated with a WordPress editor, Textmetrics will provide real-time optimization suggestions on how to modify your content as you write. The tool displays recommendations alongside the editor.
- Keyword Analysis and suggestions: With Textmetrics, you can identify the best keywords suitable for your content. When you feed in keywords, the tool will analyze them based on search volumes and suggest other keywords to use.
- SEO Optimization and Page Rank Tracking: With this feature, Textmetrics will track your content on Google search engine and provide its SEO optimization score. Incredibly, you’ll get notified when the rankings change.
- Integration of Social and SEO Meta Tags: Textmetrics will automatically add social and SEO meta tags to your web content. To enable or disable this feature, go to the Textmetrics >> Social menu in your WordPress dashboard.
|Pricing: FREE With Limited Access, Pro Plans Starts From $14.99 [14 Days Trial] – 15% Discount With the Annual Plan|
To save time, I use Scoop.it more often to curate my web content and share it with other people within a few minutes. It’s one of the best content marketing tools for SEO ideal for curating and publishing content to engage the target readers. Scoop.it works flawlessly in three main steps of content creation I’ve highlighted below.
- Select the content to publish
- Choose the right place to publish content and share it
- Edit and publish the post
Choosing Content to Publish
You can publish content related to your topics in four different ways. You can scoop the content from:
- Any web page you are browsing
- Your suggestions related to the topics
- Re-scooping content from other curators
- Copying and pasting URLs of other pages
Using your suggestions is the best way to curate content based on keywords. When you feed in keywords in Scoop.it, it provides content related to the keywords. To access the scooped content, visit the topic page and click on ‘suggestions’ in the top right corner. You should know how to configure Scoop.it suggestion engine for better results.
Choosing Where to Publish Content
With Scoop.it, you can publish the curated content in the following destinations:
- Your Scoop.it topic page
- On your website or blog using Scoop.it integrations
- Your website’s social networks
Editing and Publishing Post
An excellent content curation guarantees value to your target readers through additional commentary and context. Thankfully, you can quickly accomplish that using the highly flexible publishing window in Scoop.it. It allows you to edit your content title, images, and quotes. You can add a new title to your curated content to match your industry.
To add value to the curated content, include insights for target readers by adding your commentary. The insights will appear on your post in Scoop.it topic page. However, when published in an integrated website/blog, it will be part of your blog post body.
I would say that Word2Clean is the best content editing tool for SEO content marketing. You can use it to convert word documents to clean HTML before posting content on your website. That allows you to maintain the same format used in the word docs when transferring content to your site.
In most cases, SEO content writers and bloggers would love to post content with the same format as Microsoft Office docs or other word documents. However, maintaining features such as font sizes, headings, line spacing and so on can be quite challenging when transferring content. The formatting may never copy to the CMS editor as needed.
To fix the problem, Word2Cleaner will convert the word draft to pure HTML, making it easy to transfer to your website’s Content Management System (CMS) without distorting the format. The tool will apply filters and fix the issues that MS Office places in its HTML to give a well-formatted content you can paste directly to a web page.
When converting your word documents to HTML using Word2Clean, you can choose to:
- Remove empty paragraphs
- Indent with tabs, and no spaces
- Substitute non-ascii with HTML entities
- Substitute smart quotes with ascii equivalents
- Replace all non-breaking spaces with ordinary spaces
All the documents converted to clean HTML remains secured during transfer. Besides, the conversion process is fast and automated. You can securely convert your word docs within a few seconds by copying and pasting. The good news is that Word2Clean offers its services for free. However, users may donate some funds to support the author.
|Pricing: FREE With Limited Options, Pro Plans Starts From $19 – Up to 24% Discount With the Annual Plans|
Creating compelling content for SEO is not all about writing texts. Top search engine optimization companies understand that visual content and multimedia are equally vital for content success. That’s where Infogr.am comes in to boost your site’s visual. If you have never made an infographic before, Infogr.am offers you the chance to create one.
Infogr.am is one of the best hybrid data visualization tools for content optimization. You can use it to create standalone charts or incredible infographics to improve the visual impact of your content and engage the target audience. Thankfully, Infogr.am has a beautiful collection of data visualization templates that are easy to customize.
Infogr.am is an essential tool for SEO content marketing. By helping you present useful data in a way that people will love, your content will automatically impress and attract many readers. That will drive tons of traffic to your website, improving its performance and rankings in giant search engines such as Google.
If you create an infographic using Infogr.am, it will be highly responsive to webpages and look great in all devices, including smartphones. Most importantly, you will be able to track how your content resonates with the target audience.
Here is how Infogr.am will help you track the performance of your SEO content.
- Provides access to average on-screen rate, viewer demographics, and the number of people who shared your content
- Allows you to track links in your content to determine where the target audience actively engage with mostly
- Allows you to publish content with ease as you can quickly add Infogr.am visual presentations to any Content Management System (CMS)
- Keeps track of the number of people who clicked your tabs
Infogr.am pricing is affordable. You can also sign up for a free account with up to ten creations and ten image uploads. You’ll also gain access to more than 37 interactive chart types, including word cloud, treemap, and stacked bar. The free account will help you familiarize yourself with this content optimization tool before signing up for a pro account.
Need a quality content optimization tool to help you monitor your website’s progress and gain a competitive edge over others? WooRank is the best tool to keep your website or blog on top of the game. It offers the best content optimization services for SEO writing, including keyword tracking, competitive analysis, in-depth reviews, and many others.
WooRank will help you track the performance of your target keywords. You’ll also track down the rankings and search volumes of the keywords in your competitor’s websites. Another thing is that WooRank’s keyword tool can also help you discover new keywords based on published content, including their potential traffic.
I consider WooRank as the best tool for keyword research as it incorporates the latest trends in SEO, such as keyword localization. Most people are now tailoring their search results based on location, necessitating a tool that can localize keyword tracking. Thankfully, WooRank can help you track keywords by county, state, or city.
One more thing about WooRank is that it can help you identify the keywords and terms with the highest search volumes. With this information, it will be easier to select words that will quickly rank higher in search engines and drive more traffic.
Here are some of the other ways that WooRank can help to monitor the performance of your website.
- Helps you identify landing pages that receive the most traffic
- Provides quick insights into which keywords that are performing well or not
- Monitors your website uptime to notify you whenever the website goes down
- Provides useful data found crawling your website
Finally, WooRank sends weekly reports to help users monitor the success of their SEO strategies. This SEO tool offers a 14-day free trial to help you familiarize yourself with it.
BuzzSumo is one of the best web content optimization tools for SEO content marketing for a reason. Generally, it helps people find trending topics related to their content. This content optimization tool has all the features that can be beneficial in every step of web content creation mentioned below.
- Topic discovery
- Topic research
- Content writing, monitoring, and marketing
When it comes to SEO content marketing, BuzzSumo can help you monitor the success of your marketing campaigns. It will even find the best influencers who can improve the performance of your business online. Other coolest features of BuzzSumo include:
- Keyword Alerts: You can activate the keyword alert system in BuzzSumo to get notified whenever content with target keywords get posted or updated. You’ll also identify the person who posted the content and where, allowing you to develop strategies that can help you to gain a competitive advantage over others.
- Competitor Analysis: It’s no secret that every website is competing to appear on the first page of the top search engines. So, it’s essential to understand what your competitors are doing to rank top, and that’s where BuzzSumo comes in to help. It provides insights into your rankings, among other competitors.
- Data Analysis: BuzzSumo performs extensive data analysis to identify trends that can help you to create top-performing content. By gaining access to the most shared content, you can review them to find the secret of their success. Incorporate their strategies into your marketing campaigns to also succeed.
Investing in BuzzSumo is worth the price. With a more in-depth insight into what works best for your competitors, it’s easier to develop strategies to keep you on top of the game. You can use the free version of BuzzSumo or the paid plans.
Of all the tools, SEMrush is my most favorite for web content optimization in SEO writing. It’s best for keyword research, competitor analysis, link building, and content optimization. All you need to do is type your domain and get useful SEO insights that can help you improve your content and rank top in Google.
It’s no doubt that the foundation of high-quality web content is keyword research, and that’s what SEMrush does best. It can help you find low-competition and high-traffic keywords related to your content to keep you on top of the game. Here is a list of how SEMrush can leverage your keyword research.
- Analyzing keywords’ value
- Discovering competitors’ best keywords
- Identifying the right target keywords
- Analyzing keywords’ organic value
- Analyzing keywords’ advertising value
- Checking a keyword’s trend
- Searching related keywords
- Identifying keyword variations
- Analyzing keywords in bulk
Some of the toolkits that SEMrush uses to achieve all the tasks highlighted above are keyword magic tool, keyword difficulty tool, and keyword manager. SEMrush will also generate useful insights, such as related long-tail keywords. If you plan to do serious keyword research and optimize your web content, I would recommend this tool.
Besides analyzing keywords, SEMrush can also help you monitor traffic using its Traffic Analytics Tool. It reveals the organic traffic of your competitor’s website, helping you understand their online performance. By doing so, you’ll get to know the competitor’s marketing strategies that keep them on top.
Some of the other tools you’ll find in the SEMrush dashboard when you click the ‘Start Now’ option are Overview, Backlinks, Organic Search, PLA Research, Advertising Research, and Display Advertising.
The Overview section of SEMrush has options like organic search data, top backlinks, organic Keywords, and main organic competitors. You can use the free trials to find out how it works before signing up for the Pro version.
If you’ve been finding it challenging to perform backlink and keyword research, it’s time to grab Ahrefs. This SEO content writing tool has many incredible features and capabilities that can help you grow your search traffic. With Ahrefs, you can determine what makes your competitors rank top and get recommendations on how to outrank them.
Here are some of the features of Ahrefs that impress me more:
You’ll get thousands of keyword suggestions relevant to your content from the Ahrefs database that has over three billion keywords. The tool’s advanced keyword metrics can help you choose the right keywords to target. Ahrefs will also show you the trends in annual search volumes and insights into how searchers behave online.
What sets Ahrefs apart from other tools is the fact that it can perform keyword research for up to ten search engines. Most keyword research tools will only provide metrics and data for Google, while Ahrefs supports many more search engines. They include:
With Ahrefs, you can also identify the keywords a competitor ranks for in organic search and the amount of traffic that each keyword drives.
Ahrefs has one of the most extensive indexes of backlinks worldwide, making it a vital tool for backlink research. It continually crawls billions of web pages and updates its link index every 15 minutes with new data. All you need to do is put any URL or website in Ahrefs Site Explorer to find all its backlinks and other helpful SEO metrics.
This feature will help you know the content that performed explicitly in terms of backlinks, social buzz, and organic search traffic. You’ll also access all the content that mentioned your target keywords.
I tried out POP some few months back, and I would say it’s one of the best web content optimization tools for SEO writing. With this tool, you can rank countless web pages for even some of the most competitive keywords. By uncovering your competitors’ on-page secrets, you’ll learn how to outdo them to stay on top of the game.
Developed by Kyle Roof, after more than 350 tests on the Google Algorithm, POP is an on-page SEO tool that guarantees the best content optimization services. The tool can help affiliate marketers, freelancers, and copywriters drive tons of traffic to their websites and rank top. In a nutshell, here are the steps of how to use POP:
- Create a new project by adding your main keyword, domain, and target page
- Select competitors from the search result list
- Implement the POP recommendations on your web page
Before giving recommendations, PageOptimizer Pro will compare your web page against other 5-10 competitors of the same page type performing better than you. Thankfully, the recommendation report will tell you where you should place keywords, keyword variations, LSI terms, header tags, word count range, and schemas on your page.
I find PageOptimizer Pro more useful than most on-page SEO tool because it:
- Provides an overall score that I can track over time to check improvements
- Offers a list of useful recommendations, including media items, word count, and how to optimize various on-page SEO factors
- Provides more specific content briefings and upgrades to improve rankings
- Allows me to future-proof my content planning and keyword research
- Supports data-driven content creation to help me understand what other successful websites do right
Most SEO professionals are using PageOptimizer Pro for keyword research, content planning, and content creation. You can also use the tool to optimize your web pages.
13. Long Tail Pro
|Pricing (OUR SPECIAL OFFER): Starting from $27 Per Month [7 Days trial] – Up to 30% Discount With the Annual Plan|
Long-tail keywords are easier to rank high on search engines, necessitating the need for a web content optimization tool that can generate such keywords. That’s where the Long Tail Pro comes in to help. This keyword research tool has excellent capabilities and features that can help you find top-ranking keywords for your content.
Some of the features that Long Tail Pro supports include:
- Generate multiple keywords based on seed keywords
- Supports multiple projects for different sites
- Exports keywords listed in the Excel spreadsheet
- Imports keywords from data spreadsheets
- Measures keyword competitiveness so easily
- Provides rankings for your keywords on Google, Bing, and Yahoo
- Discovers long-tail keywords for better CPC
- Identifies available domain names that are keyword-rich
- Suggests the best keywords for your content
Here is how you can use Long Tail Pro to generate keywords and boost your rankings.
- Enter your seed keywords and get up to 400 suggestions of long-tail keywords within a few seconds. You can also filter the keywords based on your preference.
- Run keyword and competitor analysis based on several SEO metrics to find out what works best for your competitors.
- Evaluate your keywords’ profitability by calculating the rank value
14. Hemingway Editor
Hemingway Editor is one of the best tools that I often use to improve the readability of my blogs and web content before sending it to readers. If you’re fond of writing complex words and sentences that target readers find it hard to comprehend, Hemingway Editor will analyze and simplify your content for easy reading.
Hemingway Editor will tighten up words in your content to make it more impactful and concise. However, the simplicity of your content depends on the level of experience of your target readers. I suggest you keep the material at a ‘9th to 11th Grade’ level for more experienced readers and 6th to 8th-grade level for less experienced readers.
Marked in different colors, suggestions in Hemmingway Editor have different meanings.
- Red Highlights: Sentences may be confusing. Consider revising them until the red highlights disappear.
- Yellow Highlights: Sentences are structurally complex or lengthy. You can split or simplify the sentences.
- Purple Words: Represent words that have simpler and more suitable alternatives. You’ll find Hemmingway’s suggestions.
- Green highlights: Show phrases written in passive voice. Write the highlighted sentences in the active voice to engage readers directly.
- Blue Words: These are adverbs that Hemmingway Editor feels you should omit as they are weak.
|Pricing: FREE, Premium Plan is Available for $29.95 per Month – Annual Plan is Available for $139.95|
As an expert content writer, I still find myself making a few grammar and spelling errors, and that’s why I use Grammarly more often. While to err is human, many spelling and grammar mistakes will undermine the quality of your work, necessitating the need for a tool like Grammarly to improve the performance of your content.
Grammarly uses powerful algorithms established by top linguists in the world. It will save you from hundreds of punctuation mistakes, grammatical errors, and misspellings. You’ll also get multiple suggestions of each mistake identified and in-depth explanations of all the errors to help you avoid them in the future.
Some of the main features that make Grammarly the most outstanding grammar checker tool are:
- Integrates with multiple applications like Google Chrome, Microsoft Word, Gmail, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Identifies repetitive words, misspelled words, weak adjectives, missing articles, comma mistakes, and outdated spelling.
- Detects plagiarism in any uploaded content
- Provides right citation and vocabulary enhancement suggestions
The good news is that Grammarly offers some of its services for free. I advise that you subscribe to Grammarly Premium to get all the features mentioned above and improve your SEO writing significantly.
Another best content optimization tool in SEO content writing is SpyFu. This incredible tool can be handy in competition analysis and keyword research. All you have to do is enter the competitor’s website URL to get started. The tool will identify all the keywords the website is ranking for and its estimated SEO click value per month.
During competition analysis, you’ll also access all the keywords and backlinks that make competitors rank top in popular search engines. You can use this information to your advantage by incorporating the keywords in your content for higher SEO rankings. Some other useful keyword features of SpyFu include:
- Traces the keyword ranking history of competitors’ website
- Identifies all backlinks your competitors use that you don’t
- Groups SEO keywords within a few seconds
- Generates custom-branded reports for SEO purposes
- Identifies the most profitable keywords
One of the reasons why I love SpyFu is that it notifies users whenever their SEO rankings change. That makes it easy to watch out for and outdo new competitors. Also, it provides recommendations that can help you drive tons of traffic to your website. Unlike other top content optimization tools, SpyFu doesn’t offer free trials.
This easy-to-use content optimization tool will help you evaluate how well you’ve optimized a web page for a particular keyword. All you need to do is enter a specific keyword in the tool and URL of the web page to get a page optimization grade within a few seconds.
Most people use Moz On-Page Grader as it offers instant reports and recommendations to improve a website’s on-page SEO. The suggestions focus on optimizing content and ranking higher for the target keywords to boost organic traffic.
Moz On-Page Grader can also be useful in competitive analysis. It will help you discover the topics that competitors write. If the titles are related to your content, you can integrate them into your web pages to boost topical authority.
The fact that Google is a top-performing search engine makes Google Keyword Planner a valuable tool for web content optimization. You can perform quick keyword research using this tool to find keywords relevant to your web content to achieve higher rankings.
Google Keyword Planner doesn’t stop at listing keywords, but also provide an overview of the keywords’ monthly search volumes and difficulty scores. This information will help you evaluate the amount of competition for a particular keyword.
You should consider keywords with high traffic but low competition, such as long-tail keywords. After finding the keywords that can potentially improve your ranking, add them to your content to feature in the top ten SERPs. However, you’ll need to create a Google AdWords account to access the Google Keyword Planner.
This all-in-one SEO tool is ideal for web agencies and freelancers who monitor rankings daily on search engines like Google and Bing. You can use AgencyAnalytics to show clients how your SEO efforts have improved their rankings on SERPs if you offer content optimization services. Some other incredible features of AgencyAnalytics include:
- Full Backlink Analysis: AgencyAnalytics can be useful in link building campaigns. It helps to monitor clients’ backlink profiles, find lost and new links, and highlight the most vital links using the tool’s trust flow metrics.
- Competitor Analysis: You can use AgencyAnalytics to track competitors who outrank your client’s sites consistently. You’ll identify the tactics that rank the competitors high and apply them to your client’s site.
- SEO Website Audit: AgencyAnalytics performs automated site audits to identify technical SEO issues and prioritize on the biggest ones to improve rankings.
Choosing the right topics for your content is one of the most important steps of SEO content writing. So, you’ll need a tool that can help you determine the relevancy of your topics when writing SEO content. Thankfully, nTopic can help you with that.
The primary objective of nTopic is to improve existing content. So, you’ll first have to write an article using your title and keywords of choice. You’ll then add the domain into nTopic to analyze your web content for topical relevancy.
After analyzing your content, nTopic will provide a relevancy score and suggestions on how to make your topics more relevant. It will detect the words and phrases that lower the relevancy scores and allow you to exclude or replace them.
21. Majestic SEO
I always use Majestic, and it’s incredible. Unlike SEMrush, Ahrefs, and Moz Pro, Majestic SEO specializes in backlink analysis. It’s the best backlink checker as it has one of the world’s broadest link index with more than 1 trillion URLs.
With Majestic SEO, you can accomplish the following tasks:
- Get a complete overview of any website’s link profile using its Site Explorer tool
- Check out any website’s top backlinks
- Find useful links near you using Link Context
- Track your favourite sites using Majestic Campaigns
- Discover mutual links in any two websites
- Compare top-level metrics for URLs and websites
- Find link opportunities from your competitor’s websites
- Filter your search by language, topic, quality, and other industry-standard metrics
Site Explorer is Majestic’s most used tool. When you enter your website domain, the tool will analyze several metrics, like trust flow, citation flow, external backlinks, referring backlinks, referring IP addresses, Crawled URLs, and Indexed URLs.
Web pages that take a lot of time to load tend to perform poorly in terms of conversion rates. The more time a page takes to load content, the higher the bounce rate, reducing the number of visits. So, you need a tool that can analyze the loading time of your pages and help you improve it.
Having interacted with PageSpeed Insights, I can say it’s one of the best optimization tools for evaluating your page load time and bounce rate. The tool also offers recommendations on how to can optimize your web pages to make them load faster.
When you enter your website or URL into this tool, you’ll get its PageSpeed score, which usually falls within the 0-100 range. Any page with a score above 90 is well-optimized. Also, a score of 50-90 indicates that the page has a moderate load speed.
23. Yoast SEO
Yoast is a popular WordPress plugin that offers many incredible features for web content optimization in SEO. Such features include:
- Optimizes content for useful keywords and key phrases
- Tells Google what a web page entails
- Keeps an eye on the most important pages in a website
- Checks the readability score of any written content
- Gives suggestions for useful links to other pages on your site
- Shows the most used words and phrases in a page
- Redirects outdated URLs to new ones
- Provides a clear overview of focus SEO keywords
- Helps to avoid posting duplicate content
As a beginner, you can use Yoast SEO to optimize content for better SEO performance. With this user-friendly tool, you can quickly boost your readers’ engagement.
24. Traffic Travis
I love this free SEO tool because it’s user-friendly. Besides, it provides access to use SEO features, such as competitor research, on-page analysis, and backlink analysis. Traffic Travis is also helpful in keyword research, which is the pillar of SEO campaigns.
Traffic Travis has two keyword sub-tools, namely: keyword sorter and keyword finder.
- Keyword Finder: Provides all the potential keywords you may consider using in your content. This tool will generate a list of related keywords and their search volumes when you type in any keyword.
- Keyword Sorter: After generating a list of related keywords, the Keyword Sorter will help you filter out keywords based on the number of searches. For instance, you may choose keywords with more than 2,000 searches and above.
25. Raven Tools
Raven Tools is another incredible tool for content optimization in SEO. However, it focuses mostly on the technical SEO aspects in website auditing, competitor research, keyword research, search analytics, rank tracking, and link analysis.
In my opinion, the Site Auditor is the best feature of Raven Tools. It provides in-depth insights into the issues found in your site. Site Auditor will help you fix and optimize the problems to improve your website’s search engine rankings.
Generally, raven Tools focuses on improving a website’s overall user experience. Some of the issues that Site Auditor will most likely identify are redirects, desktop and mobile speed performance, duplicate content, and low word count.
The list of content optimization services and tools is endless, and I can’t exhaust all of them. Thankfully, I managed to highlight the features of the best content optimization tools, which also happen to be my favorites. I use them more often and believe they can help you optimize your web content when it comes to SEO content writing.
I suggest you sign up for these top content optimization tools to get started. The good news is that most of these tools offer free trials to familiarize them before upgrading them to pro versions. Consider using at least two or three optimization tools to drive tons of traffic, improve your rankings, and record multiple conversions faster.